|Everything Must Go|
|Main Setting:||Los Angeles, California, 1995|
|Release Dates:||2021-03-03 - 2021-03-17|
|Total Running Time:|
|Previous Story:||Recursion of the Daleks|
|Following Story:||Nightmare in Toontown|
Everything Must Go is the first serial of Season 3.
The Game of Rassilon returns with the Doctor (Riley Silverman) and her companions, Travis (Daniel Peck) and Carrie (Kate Lê), thrown into a strange adventure involving UFOs, a surprising Los Angeles landmark, and a shocking amount of Chinese food.
To be added
To be added
- The Doctor - Riley Silverman
- Travis - Dan Peck
- Carrie - Châu Kate Lê
- Engineer - Michael Nixon
- Game Master, all other characters - Ben Paddon
- Editing and Sound Design - David King
- Theme music arrangement - Drew Krassowski
- Story - Michael Nixon, Ben Paddon
- Polladine's Raston Warrior Robot
- Chinese restaurant patrons
- Fry's Security Guard
- Fry's Manager
- The Doctor has been trying and failing to fulfill Carrie's request to visit Toontown. (The Enemy of the Good)
- This is Team TARDIS' second trip to Los Angeles, CA within the podcast. The first occurred during Swipe Right, which was also Carrie's debut story.
- Polladine is an Androgum. (The Two Doctors)
- Grey aliens first appeared in televised Doctor Who in the animated special Dreamland, which also features a crashed alien spaceship.
- Polladine throws a knife at the Doctor. This is the first time the character has taken a direct hit from a thrown projectile that could kill her.
- A Raston Warrior Robot appears. (The Five Doctors)
- This story partially takes place in the Burbank branch of electronics retailer Fry's Electronics, just prior to the store's 1995 opening. Fry's stores tend to be themed, with the Burbank store themed around 1950s scifi movies.
- Coincidentally, the week before the release of this episode, Fry's announced they would be permanently closing all branches and shutting down the business. In response to this, a clip from the first episode was released the next day featuring the UFO crashing into the Burbank location. THis is the first time a full clip from an episode has been released in advance of an episode itself.
- Recorded remotely over the weekend of 20-21 December, 2020.