The Game of Rassilon's fourth live show took place at The 29 Voyages of Gallifrey One, the 29th annual Gallifrey One Doctor Who fan convention at the Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel. This was the second live show to take place at a Gallifrey One event, and the fourth overall.
The Doctor and his companions have a race against time - and their own dreams - to stop a race of aliens who feed on dream energy from invading Earth.
To be added
- Dan Peck as Captain Jack Harkness
- Michael Nixon as Turlough
- Joseph Scrimshaw as the First Doctor
- Christopher Jones as Nardole
- Ben Paddon as the Game Master
- This is the first canonical appearance of the Somnivores. They later reappear in Lethargica, which makes an oblique reference to this live show, possibly canonizing it.
- Michael Nixon's first contribution to The Game of Rassilon. He took the place of Lauren Bergher, who was credited to appear following her appearance the previous year, but who was unfortunately unable to attend due to illness.
- Second contributions of Christopher Jones and Joseph Scrimshaw.
- The general consensus among the players and the audience was that this show was an improvement over the previous year's offering.
- The first live show, and by extension the first Game of Rassilon adventure at all, to feature an original enemy.