|Companions:||Travis Killian, Amelia Earhart|
|Main Setting:||Spadina Military Hospital|
Toronto, Canada, 1918
|Release Dates:||2019-04-24 - 2019-05-08|
|Total Running Time:||148 minutes|
|Previous Story:||Where Angels Fear To Trek|
|Following Story:||The Handheld War|
The Doctor and Travis work to avoid a paradox after the TARDIS arrives in Toronto, Canada in November 1918 – inside Millie’s own history.
To be added
- The Doctor - Riley Silverman
- Travis - Dan Peck
- Millie - Melinda-Catherine Gross
- Engineer - Michael Nixon
- Game Master, all other characters - Ben Paddon
- Editing and Sound Design - David King
- Theme music arrangement - Drew Krassowski
- Additional library music - Kevin MacLeod
- Story - Michael Nixon, Ben Paddon
- Producers - Melinda-Catherine Gross, Michael Nixon, Ben Paddon
- Unnamed doctor
- June Mavern
- Travis asks about his abduction in The Cost of Progress.
- The Somnivores first appeared in the 2018 Gallifrey One live show, which predates the podcast. The Doctor is said to have had a past encounter with these creatures.
- Despite being the fourth story overall, this is considered the start of the third serial - The Edge of Discovery is considered the first part of Where Angels Fear To Trek.
- This is the first story to come with its own album artwork embedded in the MP3. The album artwork was also used by several of the team to promote the first episode on social media.
- This is the first episode not to open with a recap since episode 1, and consequently the first episode since episode 1 where Luke Baldridge is not given a credit for additional music.
- As with Where Angels Fear To Trek, the episode opens with a cold open. This time, however, the cold open involves a moment from Millie's past and features gameplay.
- As of this serial, The Game of Rassilon has produced and released more individual minutes of Doctor Who related content than BBC Studios did in 2018. The podcast has a total of 602 minutes compared to the 508 minutes that makes up series 11 (or 568 if one includes Resolution).
- Two pieces of library music from Kevin MacLeod - “Our Story Begins” and “Awkward Meeting” - are used in this serial.
- This is, to date, the only story where Michael Nixon serves as GM at any point.
- Recorded at Geeky Teas & Games in Burbank, California.