|Main Enemy:||Zane Tanner|
|Main Setting:||Burbank and Marina del Rey, California, October 2019|
|Total Running Time:||198 minutes|
|Guest Player(s):||Kate Lê|
|Previous Story:||Evolve or Die|
|Following Story:||New Moon Rising|
Still reeling from meeting VITAL, Travis is confronted with an entirely different challenge: a date with Carrie (Kate Le) set up by the dating app Matchmaker.
To be added
To be added
- The Doctor - Riley Silverman
- Travis - Dan Peck
- Carrie - Kate Lê
- Zane Tanner, Engineer - Michael Nixon
- Game Master, all other characters - Ben Paddon
- Editing and Sound Design - David King
- Theme music arrangement - Drew Krassowski
- Additional music - Luke Baldridge
- Story - Michael Nixon, Ben Paddon
- Zane Tanner
- Secretary Hologram
- Greeter Hologram
- Waiter Bots
- Travis receives a message on his Game Boy.
- The cover art for this story indicates that Travis is still wearing Millie's jacket, which he obtained in Active Decay.
- The characters pass Geeky Teas & Games, marking the first in-universe appearance of the venue where the show was recorded prior to the COVID-19 pandemix.
- Kate was initially billed as a Guest Player, but in a surprise twist her character joins the TARDIS at the end of the episode.
- The title refers to how one approves of a potential match on a dating app such as Tinder, and may also be a nod to the Tenth Doctor TV story Turn Left.